Personal information means any information that relates to a natural person, which directly or indirectly is capable of identifying that person. The personal information collected from you and covered within this Private Policy may include your full name, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, mobile number, Bank account number and other information as defined in Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive data or information) Rules, 2011, as may be required by us from time to time in order to provide services to you. However, you have the right to modify or update your personal Information/details with us.
Collection of Personal Information
Use of Personal Information
The Website/Web Application uses and discloses your Personal Information only as follows:
- To fulfil / complete your requests for products and services offered, or subscribed or availed by you on the Website/Web Application
- To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the services
- To any Governmental Authority including but not limited to the Reserve Bank of India
- To Third Party Service Providers (including payment gateways) that provide services to Users
- To any regulator for identifying the registered user for complying with regulatory Act
- To comply with orders of the Court, any applicable law or any statutory or legal requirements or process
- To analyze Website/Web Application usage improve features, tailor the Website/Web Application to cater to your interest’s and improve the services offered
- For market research, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud, hacking or cyber-crimes
Sharing & disclosure of Personal Information
We will not disclose your Personal Information with any affiliated or unaffiliated third parties, except as stated under:
- To provide you the product and services
- To enforce the terms and conditions of the products or services
- For transaction processing and report generation
- To protect the interests of wagmi, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives and authorised agents.
WAGMI may aggregate Personal Information, and disclose or use such data only in a non-personally identifiable manner (anonymously) for purposes of research, advertising, comparison to organizations approved by WAGMI. Notwithstanding anything above, portions of your data, consisting aggregate data derived from your Account Credentials/Information, may remain on servers indefinitely. Your data may also remain on our backup server. These backups are required to ensure our continued ability to provide the services and comply with regulations. If you choose the option of deactivating your account with us from the Website/Web Application, your data will be deactivated on our servers and no one except an Authorised Person shall have access to your account. However, you always have the option of re-activating your account with thewagmi.app. An authorised person shall have the access to comply with orders of the court, any applicable law or any statutory or legal requirements or for re-activating your account with your consent.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users/ whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Promotional Communication from the Website/Web Application
The Website/Web Application will provide you with periodic summaries of your Account Information and send email / SMS alerts. The Website/Web Application also allows you to subscribe to email newsletters, research information and from time to time may transmit emails / SMS promoting the Website/Web Application or third-party products or services. You have the ability to opt-out of receiving our promotional emails / SMS and to terminate your newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions on the Website/Web Application. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails / SMS or transactional alerts.
Third Party Services and Website/Web Applications
Blog on financial investment and other Forums on the Website/Web Application
While using a bulletin board, blog or chat room on the Website/Web Application, you should be aware that any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users/visitors and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. The Website/Web Application and WAGMI are not responsible for any personal information you choose to submit in these forums. These forums shall be hosted by the Website/Web Application or by our Third Party Service Providers on behalf of WAGMI.
Your Data is Secure
Breach of Internal Security
Despite our best efforts as stated above, if unauthorized persons breach our security control measures beyond our control resulting in the website being hacked, WAGMI shall not be held responsible for the same.